Profit Margins of 40-45%
As presented at the AOC Connect Annual Symposium, margins are typically 35-40% for AOC Connect Departments. We have many AOC references in which Breg has partnered with Departments.
Breg ImpactTM combines an expert, clinically trained consultant team and integrated workflow software to deliver a remarkably easy DME/bracing program designed to meet your specific needs.
The Breg Impact team partners with your staff to set up and guide your customized DME/bracing
program. Together we develop a tailored program to meet your organization’s goals. The Breg Impact
team will provide ongoing support through the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
- Support compliance* through coding, claims and billing education and training
- Maintain goals through quarterly business reviews
- Develop streamlined protocols to increase process adoption
- Remain knowledgeable on changing reimbursement landscape through continued education
- Expense and revenue projections
- Practice analysis
- Coordinator and staff training
- Protocol efficiency recommendations, revenue enhancements
- Customized documentation
- Coding and billing experience
- Implementation support
- Quarterly business reviews
- Dedicated policy manual and website
- Medicare audit preparation and support
- Continuing education
*DISCLAIMER: GENERAL EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION ONLY: NOT LEGAL, MEDICAL OR CLAIM SUBMISSION ADVICE. FINAL RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE CLAIM AND BILLING REQUIREMENTS RESTS WITH THE PROVIDER SUBMITTING THE CLAIM. REIMBURSEMENT REQUIREMENTS VARY. INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTH REGULATORY COUNSEL AND/OR A CERTIFIED CODER. BREG AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES, LOSSES, GUARANTEES, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Breg Vision is an easy-to- use application for patient workflow management that automates and optimizes
your bracing and supplies program. Part of the Breg Impact program, Breg Vision has been developed and
refined through direct customer involvement and feedback. It continues to be an established leader in
helping practices reduce cost and improve operational efficiency.
- Improve staff productivity with paperless dispensing
- Streamline inventory management with real time tracking
- Exchange information seamlessly with bi-directional EMR/PM interfacing
- Generates documentation and assists with coding and charge capture
- Pull patient scheduling information from EMR/PM
- Push patient information and documentation to EMR and/or billing system
- Single page smart dispensing
- Electronic patient and provider signatures and documentation
- End-to- end paperless process
- Offline dispensing and inventory counting
- Online ordering and PO reconciliation
- Robust reporting and analytics
- Real time inventory management